Redstone Property is the interface for international investors to take out the stress and hassle of managing uk property investments.
fully managed From Start To finish
Our experienced residential lettings team has an in-depth understanding of the market, will achieve maximum rental value and knows how important it is to deliver a friendly and efficient service, from the first contact to letting and beyond.
Redstone Property supports landlords with a fully managed service to keeps costs low, maximise rental incomes and reduce void periods. We look after rental properties efficiently and cost effectively, going above and beyond what the law demands, to provide a secure and reliable service for landlords and tenants alike.
Marketing To Find The Best Tenants
We will find the most suitable tenant for your property, for the best rent and as quickly as possible.
- High street advertising in all major cities across the UK.
- Network of 900 branches.
- 66,500 Properties let in the last 12 months.
- More than 80,000 tenants registering each month.
- Featured on all major property portals including Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime
- Photography and Video tours.
Referencing Your Tenant
We use HomeLet to give a omprehensive insight into your potential tenant’s financial status and background.
- The UK’s largest referencing provider.
- Over 20 years’ experience in the lettings industry.
- Undisclosed credit history, identifying any hidden debts.
- Checks carried out for hidden names and addresses.
- The tenant’s employer and current landlord contacted.
- Bank validation to confirm account details.
- Unique to HomeLet, checks are run against their Default Database to identify tenants who have defaulted.
Keeping our Landlords Safe & Legal
Our experienced team will handle all the strict safety regulations, giving you complete peace of mind throughout the process.
- Right to Rent regulations.
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Furniture and furnishings.
- Internal blinds and curtains safety standards.
- Gas safety.
- Energy Performance Certificates.
Moving Your Tenant In
When we have found the most suitable tenant for your property, we will help you to ensure all essential checks and paperwork is in place before they move in.
- The offer process.
- Accepting an offer.
- References and other checks.
- Signing the Tenancy Agreement.
- Tenancy Deposit Protection
Managing Your Asset
We provide a Dedicated Property Manager to provide the best relationship for your Landlords.
- Tenant Referencing.
- Pre-tenancy documentation, including right to rent check.
- Rent collection, statements and arrears management.
- Rent reviews and renewals service.
- Clear statements detailing payments.
- Annual Tax statements.
- Bespoke updates and alerts to suit each client.
- Manage annual & periodic safety inspections.
- Property visit inspections.
- Negotiation regarding claims on the tenant’s deposit.
- Liaison and processing of deposit dispute resolutions.
Full Management Service: 10% + VAT
Get in Contact
We provide a unique service for our investors in residential property and have a countrywide network of hand-picked estate agents, letting us maximise our clients’ marketing exposure locally and nationally. Contact us for a free appraisal.